All Migrahack data is available on GitHub!
Become a Colorado Migrahack Sponsor
We appreciate your support! Click here to sponsor a student and to help us continue offering events like this in the future.
Day one of the Colorado Migrahack is off and running. This post is a simple summary of teams and story ideas to create a rundown of ideas and to foster collaboration.
If your idea and/or team is missing, please help us update this list. Thanks to everyone who has pitched in on these ideas.
- Team Z – Detention Treatment in Aurora
- Team Y – Story TBD
- Team Entravision – Denver/Colorado Police Stops and Profiling
- Team Climate Change – Influx of Climate Change Refugees to Colorado
- Team KRZA – Possibly Focusing on Employement
- Team 2 – Myths Around Immigrant Employment
- Team DACA – Alternatives to DACA
- Team Healthcare – Health Equity and Language Access for Legal and Undocumented Colorado Immigrants
- Team CPR – Story up! Please read Separated: Unaccompanied Minors in Colorado
- Team KUNC – Path to Naturalization
- Team 3 – Myth Busting Colorado’s Immigration Data
- Team Chalkbeat – Unaccompanied Minors
- Team Federal Overreach – How Does the Federal Government Work With Private Companies To Perform ICE Tasks and Services and to What Monetary End
- Team Denver Post – Story Idea Forthcoming; Likely Employment
- Team 6 – Private Prisons in Colorado and How They Benefit
- Team #1 – TRAC Data Holes // Colorado Business From ICE Contracts
- Team MSU Denver – Explainer Videos About Legal Barriers, Myths and Solutions for Colorado Immigration
- Team Colorado Sun – 1). Impacts of Immigration to Colorado; County By County Native to Immigrant Population; 2). Economic Impact. Will go with stronger piece.